Monday, May 10, 2010

Life

YOOHOO. 
i almost forgot the password to my blogger =X 
that shows how long i havent been onto blogger!!

heh. just wanted to come and rant a little just 2 days before PS exam. i hope i'll do well for wed jury though! preettty much scared for excerpts.

I was just reminiscing about the past, and like wondering how my pri, sec and ballet friends were doing. Blog hopping and all, and to realized many of them changed quite a bit. 

So, what's happening in my life now?
i'm kinda in my own world now, practising, going for lessons, staying at home, going for appts.. 
and what's happening to my good friends? 
i have no idea. =X they dont contact me, i dont contact them lor =/
im kinda in my own world, trying to upgrade myself in every means and ways. oh. and to earn $$ as well! 

recently, ive been listening to a lot of stories. not just plain boring stories. but stories where you can learn the true meaning of why and what it actually means.

i can rmb every single story he said except the donkey one where he said it on the night i cried. forgot what it was all about but, nvm. 

past few weeks was hectic, after exams... there's other things to.... focus on. hmm. =/ 

actually, i've got nothing to complain at all since my life is so peaceful (:
except that .. to my friends: stop being so skeptical and think for yourself + family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grief_&_Sorrow said...

why so EMO? !?!?!?!?! live life to the fullest =D.. eventually friends will come to ya =D

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home